|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||The whole Battery Propelled Automatic Transfer Cart will be packed by the tarp, the parts will be packed by polywood case.|
|Delivery Time:||30-40 days after receive your prepayment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||600 sets/year|
|Product Name:||Customized Heavy Duty Steel Factory Battery Propelled Automatic Transfer Cart For Coils Handling||Power Supply:||Battery Driven|
|Key Words:||Battery Propelled Automatic Transfer Cart||Load Capacity:||1-500T|
|Application:||Factory,warehouse And Working Line||Warranty:||1 Year|
The battery propelled automatic transfer cart for coils handling, driven by motor and gear reducer, the rubber wheel can run the common ground directly, which has no limited running distance, rubber wheel can reduce the damage of ground. 360° in-place turn for more narrow space operation, 360° no corner protection, dead man stop and so on to protect the safety. Touch screen, rocker...which make the design more humanization.
The battery is installed in the transfer cart. The batteries supplied the electricity to the DC motor through the electrical control system. By this ways, we can make the battery propelled automatic transfer cart to start, stop, go forward, backward, adjust the speed and so on.
1. 360 Degree Cornerless Turn
The turning mode of the automatic transfer cart adopts a mechanical type, and the turning of the cart is controlled by the gap of speed.
2. Remote Operation
The battery propelled automatic transfer cart adopts wireless remote control with a control distance of 400m to meet remote operation and high safety factor.
3. Higher Safety Load Factor
The automatic transfer cart adopts the box girder structure. The wheel adopts the car processing, heat treatment, and the safety factor of the transfer cart can be reach to 1.5.
4. Long Lifetime
The battery adopts maintenance free powered, the table of transfer cart is not easy deformation in 20 years.
|Rated load (T)||2||10||20||30||50||80||100|
|Wheel Base (mm)||1080||1650||2800||1650||2000||1950||2000|
|Axle Base (mm)||1380||1850||1435||2700||2850||3500||4000|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||50||50||50||50||50||75||75|
|Running speed (m/min)||0-25||0-25||0-20||0-20||0-20||0-20||0-18|
|Motor Power (Kw)||2*1.2||2*2.2||2*4.5||2*5.5||2*7.5||30||40|
|Running Time When Full Load||2.5||2.8||2.2||2||2.5||2||1.9|
|Running Distance for one Charge(Km)||3||3.4||2.7||2.4||3||32.4||2.3|
|Max Wheel Load (KN)||14.4||42.6||77.7||110.4||174||185||190|
|Reference Weight (t)||2.3||4.2||5.9||6.8||8||14.6||26.8|
1. Monthly safety check, is the shape of the battery distorted and bulging, serious replacement, the appearance of a cracked single battery should be replaced?
2. Check the accuracy of the voltage added to the two ends of the battery pack by checking the charging output of the locomotive monthly, check whether it meets the requirements, and adjust it in time if there is any deviation.
3. Check the battery temperature accurately by monthly comparison.
4. The connecting plates of storage batteries should be smooth, smooth and clean, without copper exposure or oxidation, and should be replaced when copper exposure or oxidation occurs. Check whether the battery connectors are complete and the installation is reliable.
Contact Person: Mrs. Andy